An itinerary of art, culture and gastronomy in the most beautiful city in the world: Rome
Rome, Art & Food is an interactive travel guide – always updated – in which the places to visit as well as the restaurants and other eateries have been carefully chosen in a difficult selection. Only 100 addresses; art and food venues, some themed routes following in the footsteps of the greatest artists who have enriched the capital with their works, two must-do tours outside of the city and other advice to enjoy all of the best of Rome.
Download now the guide Rome, Art & Food:
Why should you buy the eBook “Rome, Art & Food”?
- It is a travel guide with focus on art and food that helps you organize your trip
- It’s an interactive guide that improves your travel experience
- It is a reliable guide written by an art historian and a gourmet critic who live in Rome
- Regular updates are released for free
- You find reliable tips on restaurants
- You find interesting artistic and cultural paths
- You find beautiful hotels and bed and breakfasts at affordable prices
Where can you buy Rome, Art & Food?
On iBooks Store! You can buy the ebook now or download the extract and evaluate it!
Publisher: Via dei Gourmet
Authors: Livia Montagnoli, Erica Battellani
Translator: Anna Cox
Available on iBooks Store for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
Price: 5,99 $
Coming soon on Amazon in different formats.
Italian version: Roma, Arte e Cibo